Thursday, October 1, 2009

Welcome to Off To Shoot Something!

Welcome to Off To Shoot Something!

I plan on making this a daily photo blog and the subjects will vary. Mainly this will be an exercise for me to take more photos in an effort to improve my photography. It will also be a way for me to document daily life (mine and that of those around me). This blog will be mainly photos with little commentary from me (unless I feel decidedly chatty about a picture). If you decide to comment/critic my work I will do my best to respond back to you.

On to learn a bit about me...


This is my super, wonderful, amazing husband, Bevan, (and yes, he is holding the Master Sword).

This is the ever beautiful and mischievous Kaylee. My wonderful cat. Yes, she was named after Kaylee from Firefly and when she is getting into trouble I do use her full name: Kaywinnit Lee. And for Firefly fans... she likes all things Shiny and her favorite place to hide as a kitten was behind the dishwasher (the dishwasher's engine).


This is me. My name is Natalie. I enjoy taking pictures. Took photography classes in high school and college and even worked as a photographer for a portrait studio until it closed down. I'm a quirky individual with very geeky interests (as I am sure future pictures will demonstrate). I love trying new things - so if you have ideas for pictures that you want to see, let me know! I look forward to sharing my pictures with you.

~Nata

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

 

Modified by Vin