Sunday, October 4, 2009

Logo Pictures

The following pictures are a few of my favorites. All of them were taken some time earlier this year. Enjoy!


This was my first shot that day and I was so glad I caught the jump.


This is Fred the Moose. He decided to wander through Spokane on the 4th of July this year. He is by Shadle Park High School in this picture. Early that morning he was in my front yard.


The horse statue outside of P.F. Chang's in Colorado Springs, Colorado.


Railroad tracks always fascinate me.


2 comments:

Life Arts Trainer said...

nice shots. keep posting. Take some course in hotography That will help you to know the angles and shades.
All the best.
Follow me....
www.lifeartstrainer.blogspot.com

NataLekku said...

Thanks! I've taken a few photography courses. I think now it is a matter of experimenting (and saving up for something other than my digital point and shoot). I have access to a really nice film camera that I can do more with currently, but film is limited and the digital camera's display has me spoiled. Thanks for dropping by.

~Nata

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

 

Modified by Vin